Friday, October 23, 2015

MKTG 347: Hootsuite

Hootsuite is an excellent tool to utilize from a social media marketing perspective, as it allows users to post content simultaneously to multiple social media platforms at once.

With this idea in mind, I recently utilized Hootsuite to post a recent article I wrote for a fantasy football company, which is Dynasty Nerds.

To begin, I selected Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter as social media accounts that I wanted to post my article on:


After I composed a short preview of my article, I then proceeded to post it to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter directly from Hootsuite. The results are pictured below:






After using Hootsuite for the first time, I can personally admit that the service does an excellent job of simplifying the process of posting content on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment