Monday, September 28, 2015

Facebook Ad

This past weekend, I created a Facebook Ad that is linked to this exact blog. The ultimate goal of creating an advertisement on Facebook is to send people to a specific website. In this case, that website is my personal marketing blog.

I specified social media marketing as an interest while developing my Facebook Ad in order to ensure that I was reaching out to the correct target audience. With a clearly defined target market, it is easier to reach certain segments within the Facebook community. 

I also made sure to create a Lifetime Budget of $20.00, which is planned to run for approximately a week. After the advertisement runs its full course, I will have a much better understanding of how Facebook advertising can benefit a company in terms of overall ROI. 

After beginning my Facebook Ad on 9/25, I have noticed results starting to compile. The following images represent various results I found interesting from the early parts of my Facebook campaign:










Although my Facebook advertising campaign is still in its initial stages, some insightful data is available to analyze, which includes:
  • I have 12 website clicks as of 9/28
  • Males and Females between the ages of 18-24 appear to represent my largest reach in terms of demographics
  • My link has only been clicked on by people in one country, which is the United States 
  • My ad campaign has resulted in 4,214 impressions as of 9/28
  • As of 9/28, my Facebook Ad has an overall reach of 2,359 people
  • CPM as of 9/28 = $2.47
Below is a glimpse into the results of my completed Facebook Ad campaign, after it ran its course for a full week:


1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you shared this post because Facebook marketing is really hot trend and I want to use this method for the growth of my business but was not sure if it will be much beneficial or not. After reading your post, I am definitely going to hire the best facebook ads Los Angeles team.

    ReplyDelete